Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wii Have a Problem

So each time I write about video games, I swear it will be the last time, but I have more to say…so no more promises! I have recently been playing the new Nintendo system, the Wii. I gave a brief glimpse of how the system works on my October 24th blog. Anyways, this new system is interactive meaning if you are playing a game of tennis you actually swing the remote (also referred to as a Wiimote) as if you had a raquet in you hand. It really is awesome, and it is so easy for anyone to play!

The thing that is so great about it, and I promised I would not publicly mention this, but I have been sore from the waist up from all of the interesting ways this system has me moving. (You know you need to hit the gym when…) I think it is great that a system has been released like this one. Even though it is very minimal work, it beats sitting on the couch and getting sore thumbs!

While this aspect of the Wii has been great there have also been a series of complaints about the system. I personally can relate to what others are complaining about…I almost broke a finger playing tennis!! I followed through too much on my swing, and hit a wooden chair! I have not had pain like this in a while!! Others have been breaking television screens, making holes in walls and more! You have to check this out! Wii have a problem. Haha…I still can’t get enough of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home