Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Image Fading Away...Get Your Own Perfume!

Recently, with holiday shopping at its highest nothing has stood out more to me than commercials and programs involving gift giving. However, while Oprah is promoting GAP’s Red line, and other daytime hosts are offering tips on toys, all I have been able to notice is the flood of commercials promoting colognes and perfumes. Why is it the next big thing for falling celebrities to put out their own line of perfume? They are everywhere!!

This past Monday, I was watching a one hour program, and I began counting the mass amounts of commercials for colognes made by celebrities such as Antonio Banderas, Britney Spears, and Hilary Duff. While these are the commercials that were shown during my program other celebrities with perfumes and colognes include Michael Jordan, Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton, Sarah Jessica Parker, and the list has become endless!

Not only do celebrities release these items, but where has Antonio Banderas been? Other than Puss in Boots from Shrek, this cologne is the first I have seen from him in a while!! I firmly believe that putting out colognes is a big red flag for, I am fading away as a celebrity…so please buy my product?! So this holiday season…do you want to smell like Britney, or Paris?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home